top of page
Built in 2008, the Pavilion sits right above the spring fed pond, which is stocked with bass, blue gill, and sunfish. With high ceilings, lighting and electricity, enough room for 3 large picnic tables, and a massive stone grill on the side, the Pavilion is an ideal place to host any outdoor gathering.
The original Spring House from 1840 still stands in front of the old Farm House and Summer Kitchen. The same clean, refreshing spring water that flowed almost 170 years ago still flows today.
bottom of page